26 wrz 2015

Od Newta CD Zan

-PRZESTAŃ!-Krzyknąłem, lecz nie do Zan, tylko do tej fujowej choroby. Purwa, no! Zan pobiegła gdzieś, a ja dyskretnie za nią. Usiadła gdzieś przy wodzie, dokładniej mówiąc, przy jeziorze. Zaczęłą śpiewać pod nosem jakąś piosenkę:

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie...


Znałem tę piosenkę. Zacząłem śpiewać z nią:

I can't tell you what it really is
I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now there's a steel knife in my windpipe
I can't breathe but I still fight while I can fight
As long as the wrong feels right it's like I'm in flight
High of a love drunk from my hate
It's like I'm huffing paint and I love it the more that I suffer
I suffocate
And right before im about to drown she resuscitates me
She fucking hates me and I love it
Wait where you going I'm leaving you
No you ain't come back
We're running right back
Here we go again It's so insane
Cause when it's going good it's going great
I'm Superman with the wind in his back
She's Lois Lane but when it's bad it's awful
I feel so ashamed I snap who's that dude
I don't even know his name
I laid hands on her
I'll never stoop so low again
I guess I don't know my own strength


Spojrzała w moją stronę. Zmarszczyła brwi i odwróciła się.


<Zan?>

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Komentując, zachowujmy kulturę wypowiedzi. Pamiętaj, to, jak się wyrażasz świadczy tylko i wyłącznie o tobie!